FULLERTON, CA. – (Oct. 21, 2013) – Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC) has launched a new mobile website, bringing a fresh, touch-friendly design to YTC’s online presence.
The site (www.yokohamatire.com) is designed to help consumers quickly access YTC information. Different from the main website, the new design loads automatically on smartphones and is optimized for use on their smaller, touch-sensitive displays.
“People want information quickly and clearly,” said Theresa Palang, YTC manager, public relations and digital marketing. “The innovative design gives our customers streamlined access to what they are looking for from Yokohama.”
According to Palang, features and functions of the mobile website help visitors:
- Search for tires by selecting a driving style, year/make/model and tire attributes important to them.
- Locate the nearest tire dealer with quick access to addresses, phone numbers and maps.
- View Yokohama motorsports coverage, including news, a race calendar and photo gallery.
- Connect easily with Yokohama via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Call or email a customer service representative straight from the site.
Yokohama Tire Corporation is the North American manufacturing and marketing arm of Tokyo, Japan-based The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd., a global manufacturing and sales company of premium tires since 1917. Servicing a network of more than 4,500 points of sale in the U.S., Yokohama Tire Corporation is a leader in technology and innovation. The company’s complete product line includes tires for high-performance, light truck, passenger car, commercial truck and bus, and off-the-road mining and construction applications. For more information on Yokohama’s extensive product line, visit www.yokohamatire.com.
Yokohama is a strong supporter of the tire care and safety guidelines established by the Rubber Manufacturers Association and the National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration. Details can be found at the “Tire Care & Safety” section at www.yokohamatire.com.