FULLERTON, CA. – (March 27, 2014) – Yokohama Tire Corporation (YTC) today announced the launch of an all-new commercial mobile website, available at mobile.yokohamatire.com. The site provides fleet owners, operators and dealers alike powerful ways to connect with the company – including a direct access to Yokohama’s Emergency Service (YES) for roadside assistance, tools such as the Air Inflation Calculator and Fuel Savings Calculator, a dealer locator and product information. The mobile site has been designed for optimal use on smartphones and tablet devices.
“Our customers and dealers are constantly either on the road or on their smartphones for instant connectivity – so it was important to have a mobile-friendly commercial website,” said Theresa Palang, YTC manager of digital marketing and public relations. “Users can now get on-the-go access to YTC’s Fuel Savings Calculator, for example, to compare fuel-efficient tires to help dealers save on their bottom line.”
According to Palang, highlights of the commercial mobile website include:
- Tool Box, which includes the Fuel Savings Calculator and Air Inflation Calculator.
- The Fuel Savings Calculator allows the user to see their savings in terms of fuel costs by total fleet and by truck, annual gallons saved and annual carbon footprint saved.
- The Air Inflation Calculator allows the user to find the recommended air inflation by entering a tire size, load range and whether a single or tandem configuration on the steer, drive and trailer axles.
- Tire Search, which can be done by application, tire size and tire name.
- Dealer Locator easily locates nearest dealers and provides a clickable phone number and address along with a map.
- Contact Us portal connects the user directly to a Yokohama Emergency Services representative straight from the site or to YTC’s customer service by phone or email.
Connect with Yokohama Tire Corporation:
Yokohama YouTube Channel
Yokohama is a strong supporter of the tire care and safety guidelines established by the Rubber Manufacturers Association and the National Highway Transportation and Safety Administration. Details can be found at the “Tire Care & Safety” section at www.yokohamatire.com.